LIVE BOOKKEEPING |BACKOFFICE SERVICES
YOU’RE ALWAYS PLUGGED INTO YOUR CPA | ACCOUNTANTS OFFICE
BackOffice Provider of Bookkeeping & Managed Business Accounting Services
Let Your CPA Provide You BackOffice Bookkeeping & Business Accounting Services. We are QuickBooks ProAdvisors and an Intuit & Xero Authorized Affiliate. You are always plugged in Live with our CPA Office with our QuickBooks & Xero Online and Live Bookkeeping Managed Bookkeeping & Accounting Services.
With our Live Bookkkeeping QuickBooks Online inclusive Service you can work from any device – PC, Mac, phone, and tablet.
Our Bookkeeping service includes the cost of your Quickbooks software with our service. You have access via the cloud from anywhere to your companies accounting software.
CPAs are a Business Owner’s Best Friend
You run your business…we run the numbers
We offer complete accounting solutions leveraging technology to reduce errors and lower costs while delivering real-time insight into your business. Bookkeeping Managed Accounting Services for Smart Small Business Owners powered by Quickbooks software.
You have enough to do running your business. Let our office handle all your complex bookkeeping work including daily transaction classification and expense tracking, payroll, bill payment and invoicing, business tax planning and preparation of financial statements and timely financial reporting. We’ll make sure you always have a clear picture of your financial position to allow you to effectively manage and operate your business.
Assurance—Trust that your back-office accounting work is processed accurately and in a timely manner.
Time savings—Take back all of those hours spent in the back office processing bookkeeping work…and put them toward advancing your business.
Cost savings—Billed at a fixed monthly fee, you can eliminate billing surprises caused by creeping hourly fees.
Bookkeeping and Taxes done for you. We provide one-stop comprehensive business services.
All the services you need to build and oparate a successful small business.
Bookkeeping Managed Accounting Services Benefits with optional add on services below:
Bookeeping accurate and done for you. Our office takes care of everything and delivers updated financial statements. We can upgrade your bookkeeping to include payroll and/or bill payment services. Read more below for more additional optional services that we can provide you.
Are you SBO ? If you are a Small Business Owner and especially if you are a self-employed schedule C filler our Quickbooks bookkeeping can help organize important documents and track your income and expenses, including invoices, payroll reports, mileage logs and business expenses. Its important to have a system in place to record and keep track of your business activity.
Business Deductions & Credits: These small business deductions and credits may apply to you such as home office expenses, advertising, healthcare, retirement, asset depreciation, rent, travel expenses and etc. We can help ensure you legally maximize your elligable business expenses and credits. This is why you need a CPA incluidng related bookkeeping services to assist you as well as help audit-proof your small business.
Consulting and advice when you need it
Expert advice for your business when you need it. Say goodbye to searching for answers and move forward with confidence. Read more about our client services
Tax Planning Services
We can provide you Tax Planning services. We can reduce your taxes with proactive strategies. We help you monitor your taxes with projections updated with your financials. Lean more about one-stop business services we provide client services
Business Tax Preparation
We can provide you Business Tax Preparation services. Our professional audit ready Bookkeeping allows Tax Returns to be efficiently done for you. We make tax season less taxing. Lean more about our one-stop business services we provide client services
My company's books are a nightmare. I don't even know where to start!
We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits. Read more below.
As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!
Each month or quarter we can do the following things for you…
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate an income statement
- Generate a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide unlimited consultations
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services.
Reconciling your business checking account each month allow us to keep your bank account, accounting, and taxes up-to-date.
Having us reconcile your account each month allows you to…
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Know how your business is doing? You can’t really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statement.
- Manage your cash more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves money, it makes money for you.
- Protect yourself. By timely reconciling and promptly objecting to your bank about any unauthorized, fraudulent or forged checks presented to your bank and paid by that bank, you can relieve your agency of responsibility for the shortfall and transfer the risk to the bank. This reason to reconcile alone should be enough. Crime exists.
- Sleep Better. You will sleep more peacefully at night knowing your bank accounts are reconciled, in balance and that all escrow funds, accounts, checks and disbursed funds are properly accounted for.
An income statement, otherwise known as a profit and loss statement, basically adds an itemized list of all your revenues and subtracts an itemized list of all your expenses to come up with a profit or loss for the period.
An income statement allows you to…
- Track revenues and expenses so that you can determine the operating performance of your business.
- Determine what areas of your business are over-budget or under-budget.
- Identify specific items that are causing unexpected expenditures. Like phone, fax, mail, or supply expenses.
- Track dramatic increases in product returns or cost of goods sold as a percentage of sales.
- Determine your income tax liability.
A balance sheet gives you a snapshot of your business’ financial condition at a specific moment in time.
A balance sheet helps you…
- Quickly get a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business.
- Identify and analyze trends, particularly in the area of receivables and payables. For example, if your receivables cycle is lengthening, maybe you can collect your receivables more aggressively.
- Determine if your business is in a position to expand.
- Determine if your business can easily handle the normal financial ebbs and flows of revenues and expenses?
- Determine if you need to take immediate steps to bolster cash reserves?
- Determine if your business has been slowing down payables to forestall an inevitable cash shortage?
Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the most basic elements in providing financial reporting to potential lenders such as banks, investors, and vendors who are considering how much credit to grant you.
Maintaining a Clean General Ledger
The general ledger is the core of your company’s financial records. These records constitute the central “books” of your system. Since every transaction flows through the general ledger, a problem with your general ledger throws off all your books.
Having us review your general ledger system each month allows us to hunt down any discrepancies such as double billings or any unrecorded payments. Then we’ll fix the discrepancies so your books are always accurate and kept in tip top shape.
We are always available to spend time with you so you fully understand how to interpret and utilize the financial information we provide. Our consultations are already included in our price, so please feel free to call us whenever you have a question or concern.
I'm spending all my time managing payroll for my employees.
We offer payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best–running your company. Learn more
I use Quickbooks, but I'm not sure I'm getting the most out of the software.
We offer a variety of services to help make sure that you are taking full advantage of Quickbooks’ many features.
I made a mistake on my taxes.
We’re here to help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through.