Your CPA Tax Professional will need your year-end tax documents from you Prior to your Virtual Appointment. Kindly Complete the Online Tax Organizer. It serves as both as a Client Onboarding Intake & Client Tax Interview. The Button/Link can be found below at the bottom of this page. Your CPA will review your submitted info and then at your meeting finish the Tax Prep Interview and Intake process so Tax Preparation can begin.

This listing below gives you an idea of documents and information we may need from you. This is a comprehensive listing so only items applicable to you would be needed. The Online Tax Organizer at the bottom of this page simplifies the process for you. Your CPA will take things from there at your Virtual Tax Prep Appointment.

  • Proof of identification (photo ID)
  • Copy of Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents
  • Proof of residency for Dependents claiming EIC
  • Copy of An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter for you, your spouse and your dependents if you do not have a Social Security number
  • Copy of ATIN Adoption Tax Identification Number for child, if applicable
  • Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
  • Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
  • Refund Direct Deposit or ACH/Debit Tax Payment information – routing and account numbers
  • Income from Jobs Wage and Earning statements (Form W-2, 1099-Misc, 1099-K, 1099-NEC) from all sources for you and your spouse.
  • Other misc income – jury duty, scholarship, etc if applicable
  • Taxable Alimony Received
  • W-2G from from Gambling Winnings
  • Income from State and Local/City Tax Refunds and or Unemployment Income forms 1099-G
  • Business or Farming income – profit/loss statement, capital equipment info
  • If you use your home for business – home size, offfice size, home expenses, office expenses
  • Rental property income/espense – profit/loss statement, rental property suspended loss information
  • IRA/Pension Distribution and Rollover Forms 1099-R, 8606
  • Social Security Benefits form SSA-1099, RRB-1099
  • Investment income – various forms 1099 – Interest and dividend statements (Forms 1099-Int, 1099-Div from all sources)
  • Sale of Stock, Mutual Funds, Bonds and ESOP Form 1099-B Broker Statements and Stock Option information
  • Crypto currency (bought, sold, exchanged and/or received of virtual currency)
  • Income from sale of property (home) – original cost and cost of improvements, closing statement
  • We would need cancelation of debt (Form 1099-C)
  • Forclosed or abandoned property Form 1099-A
  • We would need Form(s) K-1 if you receive from from any Estate/Trust, Partnership or S-Corp you received
  • Prior year installment sale info – forms 6252, principal and interest collected during the year, SSN and address of payer
    Advance Credit Tax Credit payment
  • IRS Letter 6419 for taxpayers that received advanced child care credit reconciliation
  • Child Care costs – providers name, address tax id and amount paid
  • IRS Letter 6475 for taxpayers that received the 3rd economic impact payment (2021)
  • Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received
  • IRA contributions from you/spouse
  • Educator expenses
  • We will need form 1098 If you own a Home and pay Mortgage interest
  • Investment interest expense
    Real Estate taxes paid
  • State and Local income taxes paid
  • Personal property taxes – vehicle license fee based on value
  • Rent Paid during year
  • Charitable donations – cash amounts and value of donated property, miles driven, and out-of-pocket expenses
  • Medical and dental expenses
  • Moving Expenses (for tax years prior to 2018 only) still avail for Military
  • Casualty and theft losses – amount of damage, insurance reimbursements
  • Other Misc tax deductions (tax returns prior to 2018 but may apply to State/Local returns) union dues, unreimbursed employee expenses, continuing education, publications, travel, etc)
  • We will need form 1098-E if you paid Student Loan Interest.
  • We will need form 1098-T to report and claim Education Tax Credits and Deductions
  • Adoption costs. SSN of child, legal, medical and transportation costs
  • Energy credits
  • We will need contribution and distribution documentation for state 529 plans (Form 1099-Q)
  • HSA or MSA contribution and distribution Form 1099-SA
  • Self-employed health insurance payments
  • Keogh, SEP. SIMPLE and other self-employed pension plan contributions
  • Estimated taxes payments made during the year, prior year refund applied to the current year, and any amount paid with an extension to file
  • Foreign bank account information-location, name of bank, account number, peak value of account during year.
  • Foreign gift / inheritance received
  • A Copy of last year’s (Prior Year) Federal and State(s) and Local/City returns
  • To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must e-sign the required forms
  • Forms 1095-A, B and C, Health
  • Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable
  • Copies of any correspondence received from the IRS or any Tax Authority during the past year, if applicable.

Built into the Online Tax Organizer we would need you to upload/share all your year-end tax documents you received and any other documents noted above along with a copy your ID and SSN for dependents.




Based in Newtown PA, a Phila PA suburb. Serving Clients in Phila Metro region and Nationwide.


(215) 995-0457